Players who pre-register now will gain special rewards at launch
SEOUL – Sept. 27, 2022 – All new mobile game Godsome: Clash of Gods from Nexon Games is now open for pre-registration in Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand and the Philippines. Players who pre-register will obtain special in-game rewards at launch including Moon Tablet Hammer x1 and Chaos Gem x300.
Godsome: Clash of Gods combines Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) elements with Real-Time Strategy (RTS) allowing large numbers of players to interact and battle in a vast continent while controlling troops in real time to devise strategies and triumph in battle.
Players who enter the battlefield in this all new MMORTS mobile game will experience:
- Territorial war in an expansive land – Compete for the best territories in the continent and gain access to abundant resources and strategic locations.
- Strategic battles with real-time troop management – Overpower enemies with clever planning and execution.
- Diverse elements for exploration – Explore a far-reaching new world and discover ancient monoliths, among other unseen mysteries.
- Stories of well-known, majestic gods from Mythology – Choose from the most renowned myths from around the world and learn the unique backgrounds of each god.
- Growth system based on collecting and upgrading – Collect gods to develop and combine them accordingly to acquire unparalleled skill effects and combat buffs.
- Advancement of Sacred Land according to changes in era – Upgrade the various buildings on base to advance to new ages and see how your Sacred Land develops.
- Assignment system where powerful gods contribute to Sacred Land development – Assign gods to their respective buildings to receive their favors and gain a variety of useful enhancements.
- Large-scale battles and fierce competition – Collaborate with friendly alliances to devise the best strategies and defeat enemy alliances in large-scale battles.
About NEXON Co., Ltd. https://company.nexon.co.jp/en/
Founded in 1994, NEXON Co., Ltd. (Nexon) (3659.TO) is a company engaged in the production, development and operation of online games and Virtual Worlds. First listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in December 2011, Nexon was placed on JPX400 in 2015 and added to the Nikkei Stock Index 300 in 2017. In 2020, Nexon was added to the Nikkei 225. Nexon currently has more than 45 live games on multiple platforms including mobile and available in more than 190 countries. Major game franchises include MapleStory, KartRider and Dungeon&Fighter. In 2021, Nexon completed the acquisition of Embark Studios AB, a company based in Stockholm, Sweden, developing multiple projects for global release.