DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Audiology Devices Market (2022-2027) by Product, Technology, Sales, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Audiology Devices Market is estimated to be USD 9.71 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 14.2 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.9%
- Rising Incidence of Impairment and Loss of Hearing
- Growing Ageing Population
- High Cost of Solutions Used in Surgeries
- Government Initiatives About Hearing Screening Among Infants and Older Adults
- Technological Advancements in Adoption of AI and ML in Auditory Products
- Social Stigma Associated With the Appearance of Audiology Devices Act
The Global Audiology Devices Market is segmented based on Product, Technology, Sales, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Hearing Aids, Cochlear Implants, BAHA/BAHS, and Diagnostic Devices.
- By Age Group, the market is classified into Adults and Pediatrics.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Digital and Analog.
- By Sales, the market is classified into Retail Sales and E-commerce.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Arphi Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Audina Hearing Instruments, Benson Hearing, Cochlear Ltd., Demant A/S, GN Store Nord A/S, HORENTEK S.r.l., INVENTIS srl, MAICO Diagnostics GmbH, Med-El, Medtronic PLC, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Audiology Devices Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Audiology Devices Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Audiology Devices Market, By Product
7 Global Audiology Devices Market, By Age Group
8 Global Audiology Devices Market, By Technology
9 Global Audiology Devices Market, By Sales
10 Americas’ Audiology Devices Market
11 Europe’s Audiology Devices Market
12 Middle East and Africa’s Audiology Devices Market
13 APAC’s Audiology Devices Market
14 Competitive Landscape
15 Company Profiles
- Arphi Electronics Private, Ltd.
- Audina Hearing Instruments
- Benson Hearing
- Cochlear, Ltd.
- Demant A/S
- GN Store Nord A/S
- HORENTEK S.r.l.
- INVENTIS S.r.l
- MAICO Diagnostics GmbH
- Medtronic, PLC
- Microson S.A.
- Oticon Medical
- RION Co., Ltd.
- SeboTek Hearing Systems, LLC
- Sivantos Pte. Ltd.
- Sonova Holding Ag
- Starkey Laboratories, Inc.
- Widex A/S
- WS Audiology A/S
- Zounds Hearing, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6jzg0u